Job #: 27390
Title: Quality Control Analyst II - Pharmaceuticals
Job Location: Lancaster, South Carolina - United States
Salary: $45,000.00 - $65,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a Quality Control Analyst who will report to Quality Control Management. This candidate will perform release and stability testing on raw materials and finished products following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), in-house test methods, and/or compendial methods. JOB DESCRIPTION
QCC II Responsibilities:
- Train on the operation of the following instrumentation: Laboratory Balances, High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), Gas Chromatography (GC), Automated Titrators, FTIR, UV/Vis Spectrophotometer, Polarimeter, Dissolution and Disintegration Instrumentation.
- Report the results of analyses on raw material or finished product Certificates of Analysis (COAs).
- Generate COAs to be reviewed for release by a senior Analyst/QC Chemist.
- Assist with training new laboratory personnel, when applicable. All training performed under the supervision of the QCA I will be documented in accordance with established SOPs and the Nutramax Laboratories training program.
- Provide input for the improvement, revision, or generation of QC Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Test Methods, Finished Product Specifications, and Raw Material Specifications as appropriate.
- Maintain a safe working environment and will ensure that all equipment used in the testing procedures is calibrated and properly maintained.
- Communicate effectively with QC management and with the QC OOS/OOT coordinator when suspect results are generated as well as with the Stability Coordinator if needed.
QCC II Qualifications:
- The QCA I should have a working knowledge of the cGMP environment.
- The analyst will have 0-1 year of laboratory experience in a cGMP facility, including experience with the proper operation of laboratory instrumentation.
- A Bachelor of Sciences (B.S.) or Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree in a science-related field such as Chemistry, Biochemistry and Biology preferred.
QCC II Benefits:
- This position provides full benefits
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: