Job #: 27373
Title: Desktop Engineer - Pharmaceuticals
Job Location: Lancaster, South Carolina - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a Desktop Engineer who will be able to develop Windows images in a desktop/laptop environment to integrate corporate software and deliver it seamlessly to employees both locally and remotely. This candidate will manage, maintain, troubleshoot and support desktop Operating Systems in conjunction with application setup, delivery, and maintenance. JOB DESCRIPTION
Desktop Engineer Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate ability to build image, configure, customize and deploy new desktop and laptop computers/images.
- Industry best practice knowledge of Windows image setup, sysprep, automation, deployment and security.
- Install, configure and test approved mission critical software on installed Windows O/S`s and troubleshot any errors or issues.
- Develop standard operating procedures for the imaging and configuration process.
- Image creation, image deployments, configuration file creation and management, packaging, primary contact to stakeholders and IT team for deployments.
- Diagnosis, investigation, recovery and resolution of various types of hardware problems and software issues.
- Scripting (batch files, vbscript, PowerShell) and working knowledge of Active Directory- Group Policy (GPO), DNS, DHCP and SCCM.
- Workstation imaging (creating & deploying), workstation builds/patching, application building/deployments (through WindDS, MDT, PDQdeploy, & GPO changes.
Desktop Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor`s Degree in Computer Science from four-year college or university and five years related experience/training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Microsoft technologies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Windows Core Services (AD, DNS, WINS, DHCP, etc)
- PowerShell and other scripting technologies.
- Experience with building and deploying desktop applications via SCCM.
- Helpdesk Phone Support experience
Desktop Engineer Benefits:
- This position offers Full Benefits and Relocation Expenses
- No interview expenses
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: