Job #: 27368
Title: Brand Manager - Pharmaceuticals
Job Location: Lancaster, South Carolina - United States
Salary: $70,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a Brand manager to be accountable for developing the brand innovation and communication strategies for a product (within a brand) to build consumer demand and market share. This candidate will be involved in development of brand strategy, pricing strategy, innovation, product portfolio management, new launches and integrated brand activation plans. JOB DESCRIPTION
Brand Manager Responsibilities:
- The Brand Manager will implement strategic marketing plans across all channels to support annual sales goals
- Drive key brand or category initiative that effectively reach and connect with target consumers.
- Familiar with brand standards and design language and ensures consistency with brand positioning. Acts as the brand champion across the business.
- The Brand Manager will analyze market trends and competitive trends and recommends actions to achieve annual sales and profit objectives.
- Maintain regular contact and work with sales and brokers to ensure proper communication of programs.
- Work with Market Manager to maintain / track annual budgets for appropriate segments/ markets
Brand Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline.
- 3 - 5 years of marketing/sales or product management experience.
- Animal health industry experience or Companion animal/Equine background a plus.
- Retail Marketing & Brand experience a plus.
Brand Manager Benefits:
- Candidate will receive full benefits
- Relocation expenses Paid
- No interview expenses
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: