Job #: 27367
Title: Analytical Chemist - Pharmaceuticals
Job Location: Lancaster, South Carolina - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for an Analytical Chemist at a pharmaceutical manufacturing company. The Analytical Chemist will be a qualified individual with the understanding and knowledge of development of chromatographic, spectroscopic, titrimetric and wet chemistry methods. JOB DESCRIPTION
Analytical Chemist Responsibilities:
- The Analytical Chemist will have hands on knowledge and can begin the development and validation of scientifically sound analytical methods for Product release and stability testing.
- Familiarity with transfer of analytical methods to the QC department.
- Working knowledge of Empower Software, chromatographic, spectroscopic as well as wet chemistry.
- Aides in the timely preparation, review and approval of technical documentation.
- Maintains current knowledge of latest technological and scientific trends, and serves as an analytical science resource for the rest of the group.
- The Analytical Chemist will establish raw material and finished product specifications if and when necessary.
- Creates, reviews, and ensures compliance with Standard Operating Procedures.
Analytical Chemist Qualifications:
- A Bachelor`s degree with 7 or more years of technical experience is desired.
- A Master`s degree 3-5 years of technical experience is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of strategies of analytical method development and specification setting.
- Data trend analysis and design of experiments, is highly desirable.
- Thorough working knowledge of industry regulations, FDA and ICH guidelines; experience implementing and maintaining adherence to pharmaceutical and/or nutritional supplement GLP/GMP is strongly desired.
Analytical Chemist Benefits:
- Position provides full benefits
- No Relocation or Interview expenses
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: