Job #: 27232
Title: Master Scheduler
Job Location: Miami, Florida - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is the fastest-growing promotional products supplier in North America JOB DESCRIPTION
- Develops start and completion times to meet targeted production runs.
- Receives customer orders and dispatches personnel, materials, and other resources needed to ensure the production process are completed in a timely manner.
- Communicates with shop foreman or manufacturing supervisors on matters of production control and staffing availability for specific skill sets.
- Forecasts and changes shifts as needed to meet production demand.
- May be responsible for tracking inventory and coordinating with vendors for needed materials.
- Ensures all SKU Attributes are updated, such as decorating routings and rates, Master and Shipping carton info, etc.
- Manages configurator rulesets
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Scheduler and ShopTrack software.
- Minimum 5 years of planning and manufacturing experience
- Bachelor`s Degree
- Advanced analytical skills, planning, interpersonal and oral/written communications skills
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: