Job #: 26709
Title: SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE- Southern CA, & Arizona
Job Location: Los Angeles, California - United States
Salary: $115,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Top Benefit plan, Sales Draw available
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Local Sales Engineers, Committed Lead Gen program
Call Me to discuss Candidate needs to reside in Greater LA Region JOB DESCRIPTION
* Virtual Role
* LOCAL TOP SALES ENGINEERING SUPPORT,
* Committed Lead Gen Program
SENIOR SALES EXEC
Our client is looking to add a highly motivated Senior Sales Exec to their sales team, (individual contributor role). This is a unique opportunity to sell software in a high growth product category for a fast-growing industry leading software company. We seek an outstanding new business hunter with 5-20 years enterprise software sales experience selling to end user accounts, who wants to advance their career and further build their personal brand in the West Coast Region . You will sell software that is deployed either On-Premise at customer locations or in the Cloud for an innovative global enterprise software company.
In this position, you will be responsible for identifying and developing new opportunities for selling application and virtualization performance management solutions and closing new business. This is an outside sales position, selling IT performance management and application performance management ( APM) software to enterprises of all sizes in the West Coast Region . Part of the uniqueness of this position is the support you will be provided. You will have inside sales support for lead generation and you will be working with a very experience pre-sale team.
The day-to-day duties and responsibilities include:
1. Achieve and exceed quarterly sales goals through full sales cycle management from prospect creation, value proposition, negotiation, and deal closure.
2. Identify and qualify high-value sales opportunities through aggressive lead follow up, cold-call prospecting, and networking
3. Prospect and identify potential organizations and decision makers/influencers in those organizations to target for the companys products;
4. Successfully manage and overcome objections and move opportunities through the pipeline to close
5. Build and manage a healthy pipeline of qualified opportunities to meet/exceed sales objectives and key performance metrics
6. Work with Channel partners to close business.
7. Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activity throughout the sales cycle in our CRM system (Salesforce.com)
About our Client
Our client is an award-winning performance management and monitoring solutions (over 1000 clients globally) are trusted by the world`s most demanding companies to enable delightful user experiences, keep mission-critical business services at peak performance and deliver on the ROI promise of transformational IT investments. Customers include JP Morgan Chase, Citigroup, Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation, Navy Federal Credit, Raymond James, BioGen, The Georgia Lottery, Anthem Blue Cross, Cathay Bank, AllScripts, Honeywell, Fidelity Investments, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Samsung, Xerox, Marathon Oil, McKesson and many more. QUALIFICATIONS
1. Lives in the LA Region
2. 5-20 years of experience selling enterprise software, ideally virtualization solutions or infrastructure software to end user accounts.
3. Demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota
4. Proficiency in prospecting, qualifying, developing, managing and closing business with complex B2B sales cycles
5. Ability to understand customers environment and issues, opportunity qualification, handle prospect objections
6. Ability to work independently remotely / from home office with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
7. Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills with strong ability to actively listen and determine customer needs
8. Experience with Salesforce.com and conducting professional online and onsite meetings.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: