Job #: 26900
Title: Fiduciary Director
Job Location: Los Angeles, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Fiduciary Counsel - Multi-family office - Greater Los Angeles Area, CA
Established UHNW multi-family office seeks Attorney with 7+ years of experience to work in the General Counsels office in greater Los Angeles area, CA.
~ Offers excellent work life balance no billable hours not focused on new business acquisition~
- Compensation comprised of base salary in addition to profit and performance based bonuses. Excellent benefits package.
- Will consider relocating candidates from within CA and surrounding states
- Act as subject matter expert regarding fiduciary matters and participate in review of trust documents and other legal aspects
- Work closely with outside counsel and internal management to develop strategies for resolving legal risks and implications
- Offers opportunity to learn and develop expertise in corporate issues including contracts, transactions and investment banking
- Liaise with internal senior management on broad range of matters including investment/securities, real estate, litigation, employment and regulatory issues
Requires JD and 7+ years` experience including trust/fiduciary; exposure to corporate law and investment banking exposure is a plus.
University - JD
How to Apply: