Job #: 26587
Title: Data Analytics Engineer -- EDI
Job Location: Raleigh, North Carolina - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 3%-4% bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Two miles south of NC State University growing company with a fun work environment is seeking an EDI Analyst who fluent in SQL, database architecture, APIs, etc. Must have exposure to ERP of any kind and finance knowledge. JOB DESCRIPTION
Data Analytics Engineer
Location: Raleigh NC
Reports to: ERP Services Manager
The objective of the Senior EDI Technical Analyst is to work with the business users and ERP/IT team to coordinate efforts across business and development platforms. You will have a blend of both functional & technical expertise and will participate in project initiatives and help maintain and enhance the existing application base in accordance with design standards. Critical need to ensure proper adoption, maintenance and support of our Enterprise Business suite Infrastructure (including ERP, EDI, SQL Reporting, and analytics,). As part of the ERP team you will need a deep commitment to improving operational efficiency from a financial/supply chain standpoint and from a technology standpoint as well.
The scope of responsibilities includes:
- Engineer a modern data pipeline to collect, organize, and process data from disparate sources.
- Performs data management tasks, such as conduct data profiling, assess data quality, and write SQL queries to extract and integrate data
- Develop efficient data collection systems and sound strategies for getting quality data from different sources
- Consume and analyze data from the data pool to support inference, prediction and recommendation of actionable insights to support business growth
- Design and develop ETL processes using tools and scripting. Troubleshoot and debug ETL processes. Performance tuning and optimization of the ETL processes
- Provide support to new or existing applications while recommending best practices and leading projects to implement new functionality
- Collaborate in design reviews and code reviews to ensure standards are met. Recommend new standards for visualizations
- Learn and develop new ETL techniques as required to keep up with the contemporary technologies
- Reviews the solution requirements and architecture to ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources and integration of multiple systems and technology
- Advising on new technology trends and possible adoption to maintain competitive advantage
- Develop tools and processes to uncover hidden patterns in data and deliver analytical products in support of operational missions.
- Maintain and govern an enterprise level blueprint depicting a holistic view of organizations business strategy through supporting technology.
- Participates in migration of systems infrastructure.
7+ years of experience with Data modeling, SQL, ETL, Data Warehousing and Data lakes
7+ years experience or expert knowledge in an enterprise class RDBMS
7+ years of experience with enterprise-class Business Intelligence tools such as MicroStrategy, PowerBI, Tableau, Oracle BI, Birst, etc.
7+ years of experience delivering DW and BI solutions.
Bachelor`s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Statistics or Information Technology preferred
Experience in data discovery, data shaping, data analytics, and creation of data warehouse semantics layers for optimum results.
Experience with scripting language such as Mongoose, JSON or Python
Highly capable as an individual contributor, at the same time comfortable being a mentor to other team members or in a lead role
Excellent data interpretation and communication skills, ability to summarize complex findings clearly and concisely
Knowledge of Infor SXe ERP or Infor CloudSuite a big plus
Design and develop ETL processes using tools and scripting. Troubleshoot and debug ETL processes. Performance tuning and optimization of the ETL processes
How to Apply: