Job #: 26586
Title: Sales and Marketing Analyst
Job Location: Overland Park, Kansas - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The competitive compensation package includes;
- 41 days PTO each year (22 x Vacation, 10 x Personal, 9 x Public Holidays)
- Quarterly Bonuses (target of 10%)
- Annual Bonus (target of 10%)
- A top-tier company funded Healthcare program
- 401K, immediately vested with a 4% match
Sales and Marketing Analyst
Overland Park, KS
Compensation: Base is dependent on skill set and experience + bonus
The Sales and Marketing Analyst will optimize the effectiveness of the field sales and sales management team by leading all Sales Operations support activities including but not limited to sales forecasting, sales analytics, marketing program implementation and business plan metric tracking. The role will also oversee the sales CRM system, sales rebate programs and expense tracking. The role will also require some customer service and constant field sales support and liaison.
What you get to do:
- Coordinate with marketing and digital technology teams as it relates to the training of new product launches, new initiatives, product literature (detail pieces), and customer training materials.
- Drive the implementation and adoption of the companys digital product portfolio.
- Lead the implementation and daily usage of the CRM (ZOHO), ensuring its integration throughout the sales process, sales management and data analytics including but not limited to:
- Sales call activity frequency by quadrant and customer.
- Sales event support (regional meetings, training sessions, customer events, etc.)
- Adoption and use of the CRM daily.
- Creating and maintaining customer data base and account set-up as required,
- Daily, weekly, monthly report generation for sales teams and management
- Assist with sales staff training for new product and process launch initiatives and new clinical data rollout including organizing the national sales and cycle meetings. Assist and facilitate any third-party training vendors.
- Develop and monitor sales operations budget and effectively manage within budgeted parameters and time frames.
- Support the business planning process including sales forecasting, pricing, competitor analysis and new marketing program implementation design and tracking.
- Manage and optimize all company rebate programs and contract tracking per the terms negotiated.
- Drive the execution, optimization and tracking of marketing programs to the field sales team.
- Interface with customers at events such as mini-forums and industry conferences
- Liaise between field sales, marketing and digital-technology departments whilst navigating corporate policy and compliance.
- Lead monthly Sales Territory check-up calls, run analysis and create action items.
- Support the sales team in all aspects of external meetings: regional meetings, training sessions, customer forums, new product launch meetings and annual company conference.
What we need from you:
- 4 year college degree in Agricultural Business, with a Sales and Marketing Major.
- Commercial acumen and analytical mindset
- Strong communication skills, problem solving, and critical thinking skills required
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Products, Adobe Acrobat, and the ability to quickly learn various business specific programs: Concur (Expenses and Travel), ZOHO (CRM) and Internal shared drives
- Experience in new product launch team requirements and training implementation
- Awareness of organizational reporting structure as it relates to driving/evaluating initiatives and reacting to field/customer input
- Ability to work autonomously, Drive for Results, and Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must have current driver`s license and able to travel throughout the USA as required (up to 15%)
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: