Job #: 26610
Title: PIM / MDM Lead Application Developer
Job Location: Buffalo, New York - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Bonus eligible, excellent benefits!
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our well known international client located in Buffalo, NY is seeking a PIM / MDM Lead Application Developer to work on their enterprise master data management system, This is a hands-on role including design, development, testing and support of the MDM application and its advanced features like ETL, AVOS & Java.
Benefits and Perks
- Bonus Eligible!
- Relocation Assistance available
- VISA transfers available
- Extensive benefits, PTO, etc.
- On-site full service cafeteria
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Product installation of Informatica MDM HUB, IDD and Active VOS
- MDM patch installation and upgrade
- Administrative activities related to MDM Hub, PIM360, Active VOS, and IDQ
- Configure MDM hub server according to specification
- Create or modify MDM match & merge property and match rule configuration
- Set up workflow using Active VOSMigrate code between non-prod and prod environments
- Will migrate code between non-prod and prod environments
- Use MDM server logs for issue analysis or error debugging
- Performance tuning the various components of the MDM application
- Experience in Cleanse functions, hierarchy manager and MDM repo tables
- Develop technical documentation for new development and update existing documentation for changes
- Train and mentor colleagues in PIM / MDM implementation best practices
- Provide production support to IT and business teams, troubleshoot system issues
- Support integration, system, and user acceptance testing.
- Develop real-time or near real-time integration inbound or outbound from MDM applicationAbility to work with on-site and Off-shore delivery model
- Bachelor`s degree in Computer science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience installing, configuring, and managing Informatica PIM360, IDQ, Active VOS, application security, entity 360 and other Informatica tools.
- Experience with Informatica MDM V10 or higher is must.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience successfully integrating Informatica MDM to downstream systems via publishing layer
- Experience supporting multiple domains of non-prod and prod
- Experience with database coding/concepts for Oracle 12c, SQL server and TOAD
- Experience with Informatica tool sets like power center, developer and data quality.Informatica MDM Hub Developer Expert certification preferred but not required
- Strong Java skills. Strong SQL scripting and strong Unix scripting skills.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: