Job #: 26609
Title: Junior Data Analyst
Job Location: Hoboken, New Jersey - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: 5000.00 bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Growing software firm in Hoboken is seeking an addition to their Implementation team.
The company is headquartered in France with offices in the United States as well as partners in UK, Germany and Middle East.
You should have strong analytical skills, knowledge of Excel and an understanding of how to use formulas and manage data. JOB DESCRIPTION
1- Support customers who have selected the software during the deployment and go-live phase.
2- Support customers in their on-going usage of the software, including, where necessary, liaising with infrastructure specialists and product developers to resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
There will be occasional travel domestically and internationally. QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstrated commitment to achieving outstanding client satisfaction.
- Experience of hands-on implementation of enterprise software for large data sets and high-availability systems to corporations and SMEs.
- Ability to lead the technical aspects of consulting engagements with clients.
- Ability to assimilate and express complex technical and functional concepts effectively, both verbally and written, up to C-level.
- Fastidious attention to detail and documentation
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Fully proficient in MS Excel and word processing tools, including MS Word Mail merge functionality.
- SQL Server knowledge.
- Background knowledge of client-server architectures, network architectures, http protocol, database management systems, Active Directory.
- Email administration skills: Outlook, ICal, SMTP.
- Knowledge of HTML a plus.
- Knowledge of any of the following: Sharepoint, SAP, MS Dynamics Nav, MS Project, JD Edwards, Primavera P6.
- Languages: French, Spanish
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: