Job #: 26647
Title: Maintenance Technician
Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah - United States
Salary: $20.00 - $28.00 - US Dollars - Hourly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Work for a well-established medical device manufacturer that`s been in business for over 70 years. Passionate team and great leadership. JOB DESCRIPTION
Our Maintenance Technician is responsible for supporting the initial production startup per applicable shift, preventative maintenance tasks, equipment repairs, process trouble shooting, facilities repairs and completing maintenance work orders as assigned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support initial production start up with both process and equipment trouble shooting
- Perform minor building, HVAC, plumbing, electrical and painting repairs as necessary
- Implement and perform preventative maintenance measures
- Maintain inventory of repair equipment and supplies
- Complete maintenance work orders as assigned
- Works cross-functionally with Quality, Engineering, Production Control/Warehousing to act on identified action plans
- Coordinate with and oversee outside vendors and contractors as needed for outside support for equipment installations, electrical upgrades and installations along with other building repairs as needed
- Performs all other duties as assigned and necessary
Demonstrates all of the companys corporate values
- We have an engaged culture
- We embrace the rigor to be safety and quality driven in all we do
- We embrace the choice to work here
- We operate with transparency, ethics, and integrity
- We consistently meet our expectations
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of maintenance experience preferred
- Experienced in operating a variety of equipment such as, extruders, molding machines, RF tippers and dryers
- Experience in the medical field and clean room and/or high precision molding operation preferred
- Focus on safety and quality
- Ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of GMP under FDA/ISO
- Must have exceptional written and oral communication skills to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency
- The employee is required to work in a clean room environment and is expected to follow the guidelines and rules for working in the cleanroom. This includes following the gowning procedure, covering hair in a hairnet and wearing personal protective equipment as appropriate.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is [frequently/occasionally] exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee may be required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Able to work occasional weekends and overtime, as necessary
How to Apply: