Job #: 26575
Title: Operations Manager Manufacturing - Food / Pharma / CPG
Job Location: Hartford, Connecticut - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 10-15% bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Multi-billion dollar, Fortune 500 premier food manufacturer seeks a passionate, results-driven Operations Manager for all aspects of production for their flagship food manufacturing operation. JOB DESCRIPTION
Multi-billion dollar, Fortune 500 premier food manufacturer seeks a passionate, results-driven Operations Manager for all aspects of production for their flagship food manufacturing operation.
The Operations Manager coordinates the production and technical activities in processing and packaging for up to 250 non-union employees in the flagship plant.
The Operations Manager will achieve excellence through people management and development, driving employee engagement, and meeting or exceeding the expectations of customers. The Operations Manager will also focus on ensuring a safe work environment, optimizing throughput, and controlling cost, while maintaining quality standards that results in maximizing profitability.
Promotion opportunity to move into a Plant Manager role. QUALIFICATIONS
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- 8+ yrs relevant management/supervisory experience in a Food / Beverage / Cosmetics manufacturing environment.
- Cross-functional operations experience with a proven track record of delivering successful business results in the areas of schedule attainment, safety, quality, cost and food safety.
- "Change Agent" - experience fostering and sustaining cultural work environment change
- Ongoing passion for continuous improvement.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: