Job #: 26361
Title: Supplier Quality Engineer, Medical Devices, Tampa Bay Area
Job Location: Clearwater, Florida - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Lumps sum relocation $5K-$10K
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The Supplier Quality Engineer position is located in the Tampa Bay area! Medical Device Experience is a MUST -
Growing company with innovative, surgical product line.
Looking for someone that is proactive implementing systems and investigations. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Supplier Quality Engineer is responsible for Supplier Quality for the Company. Investigate, analyze and resolve supplier quality problems by conducting audits, analyzing defecttrends and leading continuous improvement projects. As an integral member of the Quality team, this position ensures all supplier quality elements are implemented, compliant, effective, and efficient to meet the current and future needs of the Company. Responsible for understanding customer needs and requirements to develop effective supplier quality and supplier control processes throughout the organization. Responsible for determining system improvement and implementing change. QUALIFICATIONS
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors Degree (BA or BS) in technical, science, engineering or a related field with 5 years of proven experience developing, implementing, and managing Quality throughout the organization or Associate`s degree (AA or AS) with 10 years of quality experience in lieu of BA/BSCRITICAL COMPETENCIES
- Metrics, CAPA, Internal Audit Possess demonstrable leadership skills: has the ability to move others to action, including peers and superiors. Demonstrate a positive, results-oriented style. Able to develop others, and manage performance of team through coaching and feedback, willing/able to share personal knowledge and experience with others.
- Communication Ability: Ability to develop and articulate an effective flow of ideas and information that generates understanding and creates a climate in which others are informed and want to participate. Communicates complex concepts into everyday language.
- Courage: Not afraid to stand up for his/her beliefs or voice an unpopular opinion. Is looked at for direction in a crisis. Willing to try new ways without fear of failure. Challenges the status quo. Takes stands to resolve important issues. Energized by tough challenges. Is comfortable with change.
- Analyzing & Problem Solving Skills: Use an analytical approach; evaluate a situation from varying perspectives to create well-reasoned solutions. Uses rigor and logic to solve difficult problems, provides honest analysis and looks beyond the obvious. Is able to offer options with a clear evaluation of the risk. Demonstrates continuous learning and looks for opportunities to create process improvements.
- Organizational Agility: Able to foster excellent relationships and credibility quickly at all levels of the organization. An ability to create a partnership atmosphere with internal and external resources while achieving key operating objectives. Can see and understand what drives policies, practices, and procedures.
- Customer & Patient Focus: This individual needs to understand company`s customers and competition to maximize opportunities and advantages, and search for ways to leverage the company`s current position. Advocates for patient safety and health above all else.
- Results Focused: A confident individual who provides a good balance of risk taking and sound judgment in order to deliver optimal results. Is able to drive goal attainment in others with energy and focus.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: