Job #: 26056
Title: Delivery / Plant Attendant - Agronomy (DC-8183)
Job Location: Valentine, Nebraska - United States
Salary: $40,000.00 - $55,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Excellent Benefits Package
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Solid Ag Retailer/Employer. Good Benefits Plan including Medical/Dental/Vision, Retirement, PTO and more. Nice, rural area in Northern Nebraska. Great Fishing and Hunting in this area of the U.S.
Keywords: Agronomy Plant Attendant, Agronomy Delivery, Agronomy Warehouse, Agronomy Operations, Agronomy, Crop Protection, Ag Chemicals, Crop Nutrition, Fertilizer, Fertilizer Blending, Seed, Ag Jobs, Recruit, Recruiter, Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT JOB DESCRIPTION
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established Ag Retailer looking to hire a dependable Agronomy Delivery Person / Plant Attendant. Primary responsibilities will involve plant and warehouse operations, deliveries, service, maintenance and safety as well as other duties as assigned by Agronomy Operations Manager: QUALIFICATIONS
- Agronomy Plant and Warehouse Operations involve operating the plant and warehouse efficiently including assisting with assigned mix schedule and preparing mix to specifications on a timely basis, account for each mix or other service by writing job, sales or transfer ticket to ensure accurate inventory control, and reporting inventory items that need to be re-ordered.
- Delivery and Pick-up involves making deliveries and pick-up`s to/from Ag customers in the most efficient manner possible including delivering or picking up from a specified location requested by Ag customer, Assisting in developing the most efficient routes and loading and unloading plans, verifying all items listed on the sales ticket are loaded and delivered, providing the Ag customer with an accurate sales ticket and collect payment if necessary and communicate application procedures or other instructions to Ag customers if needed.
- Agronomy Operations involves assisting in maintaining efficient operations when not making deliveries or completing paperwork.
- Service involves providing Ag customers with prompt and courteous service and thanking them for their business, assisting them with loading and unloading, attending training and information meetings as requested, and wearing clean, neat clothes to work each day.
- Safety and Maintenance involves delivering orders safely, following regulations, and safely operating and maintaining the delivery vehicles as well as maintaining the fertilizer plants and equipment and facilities regularly, washing vehicles as weather and operating conditions allow, following regular vehicle maintenance schedules and reporting any needed repairs or special maintenance to supervisor immediately.
This individual will maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork and a favorable image of the Ag Retailer.
EMPLOYER OFFERS COMPETITIVE HOURLY WAGE PLUS EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, FLEX SPENDING, LIFE INSURANCE, RETIREMENT, A SIGN-ON BONUS AND MORE!
***EMPLOYER OFFERING SIGN-ON BONUS***
- High School Diploma or GED
- Clean driving record
- Ability to meet deadlines is essential
- Ability to stand, walk and sometimes carry items up to 75 pounds.
- MUST be customer-service focused
High School/Secondary School
How to Apply: