Job #: 26034
Title: Tooling Manager
Job Location: Greenville, South Carolina - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Location: Greenville-Spartanburg, SC metro
An excellent local, Upstate SC client in their search for a Tooling Manager to lead this high-volume Injection Molding operation.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY! JOB DESCRIPTION
This leader will need to be hands-on as well as able to manage the tooling technicians, arrange and following up corrective action with regards to tooling issues and maintaining production and quality of the department. Will assure the tooling department is organized and standardized and make sure repair and preventative maintenance is scheduled and performed on a timely and efficient manner. QUALIFICATIONS
- Ideally a 4 years degree (business or engineering but will consider an Associate degree)
- At least 5+ years of in the high-volume Injection Molding
- Should know how to tear down the molds and hot runners
- At least 5+ years in Production Management
- Ability to read tooling drawings
- Outstanding communication skills (written/verbal)
- Strong in SPC and maintaining Quality requirements.
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: