Job #: 25771
Title: Engineering Technician
Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah - United States
Salary: $40,000.00 - $70,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Utah Candidates Only
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Engineering Technician, Salt Lake City, UT (Local Utah Candidates only)
Provide technical and engineering support to the companys Product Development and Manufacturing groups. This involves providing support for production processes and equipment, New Product Development projects and continuous improvement activities within the manufacturing area by driving root cause analysis and problem-solving processes, with the goal of meeting timelines, keeping production running and reducing manufacturing inefficiencies and scrap. JOB DESCRIPTION
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- NPI Technical Support
- Production Technical Support
- Assist with Engineering studies, product testing and documentation
- Process Development
- Equipment setup and troubleshooting
- Assist with OQ / PQ and Process testing and documentation
- Assist with IQ / OQ of process equipment / tooling
- Assist with Process Training
- Assist with Continuous Improvement activities across all departments by using continuous Improvement and problem-solving methods and tools
REQUIRED SKILLS / ATTITUDES:
- Excellent written communication and computer skills
- Ability to follow Protocols and work to timelines
- Ability to comply with all medical industry requirements (GMP)
- Demonstrates all the companys corporate values:
- We have an engaging culture.
- We embrace the rigor to be safety and quality driven in all that we do.
- We embrace our choice to work here.
- We operate with transparency, ethics, and integrity.
- We consistently meet our expectations.
- We encourage innovation.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- The employee is required to work in a clean room environment and is expected to follow the guidelines and rules for working in the cleanroom. This includes following the gowning procedure, covering hair in a hairnet and wearing personal protective equipment as appropriate.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is [frequently/occasionally] exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
It is the policy of our company to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Company will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
How to Apply: