Job #: 25495
Title: Infrastructure Automation Engineer-Contract-To-Hire
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Contract to Hire
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Preferably from Connecticut, New York, New Jersey
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client,a financial services firm which provides services mainly to investment professionals is looking for an Infrastructure Automation Engineer. JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client , a financial services firm located in new York NY is looking for an Infrastructure Automation Engineer- as a consultant for possible conversion to permanent.
- Developing and enhancing the infrastructure
- Build infrastructure automation .
- Developing an understanding of data-flows through the entire system.
- Developing and enhancing the API Gateway infrastructure
- Automate setup and monitoring of HTTP Proxying and service-hosting infrastructures
- Deploying and running services on Linux
- Experienced in building infrastructure automation by using any cloud tools like Ansible, Chef, Kubernetes, Terraform, Puppet. etc.
- Knowledge in data-flows through the entire system
- Experienced in deploying applications to AWS, Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud
- Knowledge in API Gateway and HTTP Proxying and service-hosting infrastructures
- Knowledge in TCP connection dumps.
- At least 2 years experience in Linux internals
- Experienced in either C++ or Java at least 2 years.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: