Job #: 25446
Title: Bluecoat Proxy Consultant - Remote of Onsite Nationwide
Job Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia - United States
Salary: $50.00 - $85.00 - US Dollars - Hourly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Bluecoat Proxy Consultant - Remote or Onsite JOB DESCRIPTION
- Articulate the overall Symantec Bluecoat Information Security value proposition, vision and strategy to customers and partners.
- Proficient in the architecture, design and deployment of these Bluecoat Product solutions
- Experience with other various IT technologies: SNMP, Syslog, PKI, HSM, VPN
- Experience leading root cause analysis and troubleshooting effort for production deployment
- Administer Blue Coat software platform at the customer site or remote.
- Map customer IT strategies to technical requirements and then to workable Symantec & Bluecoat solution architectures
- Architect the solution through to implementation planning
- Collaboratively develop and articulate an end-to-end solution design, inclusive of consulting, support and education
- Translate customer business requirements into integrated technical solutions
- Explain to the customer the complete solution deployment lifecycle
- Identify and execute assessment-led selling opportunities
- Perform essential sizing, tuning and configuration, and recommend solution best practices
- Provide customer with complete solution designs which may include 3rd-party products
- Articulate and document how Symantec solutions provide increased business value and improved technical capability when compared to o
- Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- 5 + years of successful technical systems and sales engineering experience in the security, security consulting and/or data protection industry.
- Specific experience in assessing customers` technical maturity against their defined goals and matching those assessments to solutions which meet or exceed client expectations
- Knowledge of IPSec, SSL, and VPN-based technologies.
- Bluecoat Proxy Experience.
- Detailed knowledge of the Security Industry.
- Experience with LAN/WAN/WLAN (802.11) networking design, connectivity, routing and switching protocols.
- Security Certifications such as CISSP and GIAC strongly preferred.
- Presentation-ready knowledge of several Symantec or competitor solutions and expertise in products making up one or more solutions.
How to Apply: