Job #: 25312
Title: Project Engineer
Job Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $85,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? [None Listed] JOB DESCRIPTION
You will be part of a team of software, electrical and mechanical engineers, skilled technicians, and toolmakers who bring diverse technical knowledge together to develop custom automation and assembly systems that improve production efficiency and reduces costs for their clients.
For more than 70 years, this privately held, Pittsburgh, PA based organization has been a stable and diversified company that excels at developing creative manufacturing solutions using a blend of advanced manufacturing practices and cutting-edge methods of production. The company culture is very family and employee-focused with continuous investments in new technology and equipment.
The Project Engineer Automation will quote, plan and design automation and tooling system projects from concept through site installation.
- Lead the conception and quotation phase of projects including pricing and project requirements.
- Will be the primary point of contact for all customer interaction on assigned projects
- Act as the lead designer and direct the design team to finalize mechanical designs of automated tooling systems
- Select commercial components and create the BOM
- Interact with the controls engineering team
- Coordinate and assist in the installation and maintenance of equipment at customer facilities
- Collaborate with engineering team to ensure a successful project
- Minimum 10 years experience in the design of custom automation machine design with integrated precision tooling
- BS Degree in Mechanical, or Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent degree
- Understanding of engineering machine design principles
- SolidWorks CAD
- Able to travel domestically and internationally
- Able to lead, coach and grow skills of associate engineers
- Ability and interpersonal skills to successfully work as part of a team
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: