Job #: 24520
Title: Network Security (SOC) Engineer
Job Location: Greensboro, North Carolina - United States
Salary: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Growing cybersecurity client has 5 openings for Advanced Services/SOC Engineers, two shifts available. CCNA and Cisco ASA experience highly preferred. Candidates must be local to the Greensboro, NC area or have a specific desire to relocate there (no relo assistance is provided). JOB DESCRIPTION
Growing cybersecurity client in downtown Greensboro has multiple openings for Network Security/SOC Engineers. These are rotating 12-hour shifts (2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off, etc.), 8am-8pm OR 8pm-8am.
Will be the first point of contact for Enterprise and Business class customers with respect to premium services such as managed firewall, site-to-site VPN, SIEM, email scanning and email encryption. The Advanced Services Engineer is responsible for deployment, initial support and triage of these services and works with Enterprise and Business class customers, team members and other departments to perform these functions while providing the best possible customer experience. QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 3 years experience working with networking technologies and protocols.
- Understanding of networking concepts and protocols including (but not limited to): Routing, switching, firewall policies, NAT, VPN, IPV4, TCP/IP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP4
- Competency in both Linux and Windows environments
- Vendor specific certification to be earned within 6 months of hire
- Outstanding customer service, verbal and written communication, presentation skills, attention to detail, etc.
- Specific experience with the following vendors: Juniper (SRX), Netscreen, Fortinet, Cisco and/or SonicWALL
o JNCIA-JunOS (or higher), NSE4 (or Higher), CCNA Security (or Higher), SNSA (or Higher)
o CompTIA Network+
- Experience working with SIEM products
How to Apply: