Job #: 25382
Title: Lead QA Engineer - Assistance with Relocation
Job Location: Naples, Florida - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Competitive salary, bonus and superior benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Outstanding QA leadership opportunity for hands-on QA Engineer. Client will assist with relocation!
Our client, a successful, well established company, is seeking a hands-on Lead QA Engineer who will provide mentoring and process coordination for manual and automated testing.
This position offers:
- Opportunity to learn Selenium (must have some automation skills currently)
- Relocation assistance to beautiful west coast Florida
- Leadership and continual growth with a successful company
This Lead QA Engineer will:
- Recommend QA process or application improvements to management.
- Provide to management daily status of testing progress, test estimation and analysis of test deliverables.
- Assist in release management /production deployment activities.
- Develop test cases, automated scripts, test plans, summary reports, and requirement matrix.
- Work closely with development team in identifying issues surfacing during testing
- Identify testing scenarios and develop test cases including test objectives, pre-requisites, test steps, and expected results.
- Lead, direct, mentor and provide cross training to team members
- Assist in transitioning the QA team to more advanced processes and Selenium test environment
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field is required
- Previous leadership or evidence of strong leadership abilities to lead testing projects.
- Solid hands-on experience with manual/functional testing as week as automated testing with any test automation tool.
- Good knowledge of types of testing: GUI, Functional, and Regression testing of packaged and custom developed (.Net/Java), and mobile applications
- Experience with databases, SQL, and/or XML and database querying skills required.
- Experience with a Test Management tool such as HP ALM OR an equivalent.
- Experience testing on web, client server, and mobile platforms applications.
- Experience analyzing business, functional, and technical requirements and developing structured test cases to prove fulfillment of requirements and viability of application usage.
- Preferred/Not required: Experience with SAP, ERP or ETL and manufacturing applications is a plub but not required.
- Good understanding of SDLC/Software Development Life cycle role
- Good understanding of programming languages and relational databases
- Good verbal and written communication skills and a customer service orientation.
This is an outstanding career opportunity: will learn Selenium Framework, move into true leadership role and work with highly successful global company
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: