Job #: 25434
Title: Sr. SAP Functional Analyst
Job Location: Buffalo, New York - United States
Salary: $85,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Extensive Benefits, Bonus Eligible
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Sr. SAP Functional Analyst
Our client is an international, industry leader that recently moved to a new, state of the art facility that is centrally located in the Buffalo area.
This position is Bonus Eligible and client will transfer H1B VISA! JOB DESCRIPTION
This Senior SAP Functional Analyst will be defining business and systems strategy. Developing system requirements and conducting prototyping. Perform testing, training, and define support procedures and implementations. Resolve system issues and recommends and implements SAP best practices. QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of functional SAP experience in Order to Cash and Procure to Pay modules.
- Detailed understanding of the SAP component area relevant to the SAP Sales and Distribution (SD), Procurement (MM) and Finance (FI) integration.
- Experience with SAP Contract Management, Pricing, Order (Sales & Purchasing) Management, Tax, Outputs and Reports.
- Thorough understanding of integration among core SAP modules like Finance including the Special purpose ledger and Procurement.
- Knowledge in Service Management and Resource related billing is a plus for this role.
- Knowledge of systems and/or business analysis design concepts.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the applied use of systems and process analysis tools.
- Ability to facilitate interactive design and functional specification sessions.
- Ability to carry out detailed system design and write specs for development. Capable of performing configuration changes and/or prepare design specifications for ABAP programs.
- Strong analytical problem-solving and conceptual skills for analyzing and evaluating major SAP business requirements of varying complexity. Thorough understanding of all parameters affecting and interfacing with the SAP system.
- Knowledge in ABAP and debugging skills are a plus for this role.
- Ability to diagnose problems and determine effective solutions.
- Ability to respond quickly in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Ability to translate business processes and requirements into system enhancements.
- Capable of analyzing processes for possible future systems improvement and suggest alternative solutions.
- Ability to interface with internal customers to identify areas for systems improvement. Define controls, conversion procedures, and systems implementation plans.
- Ability to act independently and under very general direction to define, implement, and document SAP system changes in support of business process solutions.
How to Apply: