Job #: 25426
Title: Sales Specialist
Job Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: $30-40,000 bonus opportunity
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
up to $10,000 in relocation assistance
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is a great opportunity for an experienced salesperson to join a company that is well established and highly regarded in the industry. They have been in business for over 60 years and are know for understanding the unique changing needs of their customers. They consistently deliver the most effective valve, regulator and process management solutions in the industry.
The organization is employee owned (ESOP) and has been recognized as a Top Workplace for six years in a row. They have also received the Employer of Excellence award recognizing low turnover, strong profit sharing and a generous benefits program. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Outside Sales Specialist will be responsible for selling control and automation solutions used primarily for reciprocating natural gas engines and compressors with a focus on emissions equipment used in the oil & gas industry. Target customers are in the Appalachian territory including NY, PA, OH, WV and other areas within the Northeast.
Overnight travel as needed to cover the sales geography (PA, OH, WV and Northeast), averaging 1 to 2 nights per week.
- Increase business volume for
- PIC Appalachia in a territory that could include PA, Ohio, WV, NY and other northeastern states
- Provide necessary technical and sales support
- Prepare and deliver of formal presentations to customers
- Create awareness, understanding and preference for products and solutions to increase sales success
- Work with customers to understand their needs and preferences for relevant services
- Formulate, communicate and implement plans for success to meet sales opportunities
- Prepare documents/reports on sales activities for the GM
- Provide 1st call technical telephone support for our customers as required
- Engineering degree preferred
- 2 + years related sales experience
- Experience with natural gas engine operation and controls
- Experience and/or knowledge of PA/DEP emissions
- Strong knowledge of natural gas production, midstream, transmission, and distribution operations.
- Experience in industrial and diesel market segments would be an asset
- Proven customer service skills
- Solid negotiation, selling and presentation skills
- Effective interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Highly motivated, innovative and self-starter
- Entrepreneurial work ethic
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: