Job #: 25400
Title: IT Security Analyst
Job Location: Charleston, South Carolina - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Global transportation firm is seeking a Senior IT Security Analyst. This position will lead to a management-level role within 1-2 years.
Hours: Tuesday-Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm and Saturdays 1:00pm - 9:00pm JOB DESCRIPTION
- Deploying security updates to Windows operating system machines;
- Server hardening and policy management;
- Develop and document incidents, monitor alerts, advisories and bulletins as required.
- Analyze technological and architectural upgrades/modifications to the Information Systems Security architecture and develop technical recommendations.
- Encryption and PKI architecture.
- Network, Wifi, Routing, NAT architecture.
- MFA architecture.
- Email architecture and Email security.
- Cloud architecture and Security.
- Physical security management, access control, video surveillance.
- Sound and fundamental understanding of Microsoft operating systems (server and workstation), networking, Wifi, Encryption, Routing, NAT, Emails, Dev OPS, scripting/PowerShell and Cloud on IT security.
- Physical security access control, video surveillance.
- Must have good documentation skills, take direction well, and be able to operate with minimal supervision.
- 3-10 years and a Bachelor s degree in a technical field desired.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: