Job #: 25262
Title: Process Control Engineer
Job Location: Solon, Ohio - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: bonus and profit sharing
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
For over 60 years, our client has specialized in supplying industrial automation products and solutions for manufacturing and process industries. The organization provides additional engineering and site support as well as training services for their customers.
Their industrial process control expertise extends to highly specialized industries such as steel, power, chemical, refining, pulp & paper, natural gas, data centers and many others.
The organization is employee owned (ESOP) and has been recognized as a Top Workplace for six years in a row. They have also received the Employer of Excellence award recognizing low turnover, strong profit sharing and a generous benefits program.
Location: Solon, OH (1 to 2) and Pittsburgh, PA (1) (Limited relocation is available).
Competitive compensation including a quarterly bonus, profit sharing, and holiday bonus based upon company profitability. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Design, implementation, testing, and startup of control strategies for batch and continuous control applications in the food, chemical, oil & gas industries using Emerson`s DeltaV control systems.
- Working with new plant startups or with existing companies adding a new batch or continuous process in a plant.
- Providing complete overhaul of process control systems.
- Must be willing to travel to customer site.
- B.S. in an Engineering discipline is preferred.
- 3+ years of process control experience.
- Hands-on knowledge of DCS/PLC with an emphasis on DeltaV.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: