Job #: 25178
Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Job Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts - United States
Salary: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a top global pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge, MA. They have a need for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. The company`s focus includes neurology, gastrointestinal disorders, and oncology care. They recognize their employees as their greatest asset and as a result, they are committed to providing and enabling the work environment in a way that allows employees to grow and thrive. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Partner closely with Planning & Forecasting team
- Analyze portfolio models and construct cash flow models.
- Prepare monthly sales analyses, comparing actual performance vs. budget, forecast, and prior periods
- Prepare monthly P&Ls
- Provide monthly tracking and variance analyses
- Assist with other monthly closing tasks, including various journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Performing research in support of strategic planning initiatives.
- Build robust models for tracking initiatives to drive revenue growth and related costs
- 3-6 years experience
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance required
- Pharma or R&D experience required
How to Apply: