Job #: 25208
Title: Senior Project Engineer
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: $95,000.00 - $105,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Bonus Eligible
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Managed Services Provider seeking experienced Senior System Engineer to perform system design, infrastructure implementation, and advisory & consulting services throughout the NYC metropolitan area. Responsibilities will be diverse, challenging, and require personal judgment. Must have experience working with corporate network environments, be self-directed, self-motivated, have exceptional communication skills (both face to face and in writing), and excel in high pressure environments.
Ideal candidate will have experience working in an MSP environment, be a talented team player, have the ability to learn new technologies fast, have a focus on customer service, and have a can do attitude whenever the need for support arises.
*** Car required. Night and weekend work when necessary. *** JOB DESCRIPTION
- Ability to design, implement, and troubleshoot various technologies on diverse networks, must include, but not limited to the following:
- Windows Server (experience with all versions)
- VMWare + Hyper-V environments
- Migrations Mail, Virtualization, Cloud Storage, Old Server to New Server, Etc.
- Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online, OneDrive, Azure Services, Teams, Skype for Business
- Cisco Firewalls & Switches HA environments, ISP failover, DMZs
- NAS + DAS Environments
- Must have MSP experience
- 5+ yrs hands on overall experience
- 3+ yrs hands on general technical experience
- 2+ yrs hands on high level network management and implementation experience
- Advanced DNS understanding and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of how a network functions and communicates from a high level, including DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP and any other protocols required
- Router / Switch Management experience
- Hardware/Software RAID configuration experience
- Troubleshooting and Support Tier 3 and above
- Cisco ASA Firewall Configuration Failover, VPN, FirePower
- Email Migrations of All Kinds On-Prem to Hosted, Hosted to Hosted, Etc.
- Wi-Fi Configuration Ubiquiti Unifi, Meraki, Aruba, Ruckus
- Strong communication and language skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Focus on clear and timely documentation
We are looking for serious individuals with a passion for technology and the desire to work in a team environment with many talented technical professionals.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: