Job #: 25072
Title: Python Programmer /Analyst
Job Location: Stamford, Connecticut - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: outstanding annual bonuses and superior beneifts
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client, a highly successful global financial company, is seeking a Python Programmer Analyst who will focus on developing and supporting applications in support of internal business and compliance units.
This opportunity offers:
- A technically challenging position developing and advancing business systems
- An excellent situation in which to learn and grow your technical skills and financial business knowledge.
- Step into the dynamic world of fin-tech and eTrading with a respected global company.
- Achieve strong annual bonuses for good work and commitment.
Utilizing skills in Python or Perl, this Programmer Analyst will develop and support Web-based tools and micro services which support the compliance and business processes.
Work closely with internal and external legal compliance professionals on advancing internal analysis, reporting functions and recording tools.
Analyze existing processes that may benefit from automating or improvements with Python/Perl development QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors Computer Science, Math, Data Science or similar technical field (mandatory)
- Strong Python programming experience PLUS basic understanding of Perl.
- Linux/Unix command line and text editor vim experience highly desired
- Experience SQL, databases and data structures and algorithms desired
- Experience with version control and git
- Willingness to learn new technologies as necessary which best support the needs of the compliance group and business group.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
These Skills are a plus:
- Understanding of Test-Driven Development or Clean Code methodologies
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: