Job #: 25045
Title: Sales Representative - Precision Machining
Job Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Candidate can work remotely but prefer candidates close to the Pittsburgh area.
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This position will report directly to the President of a small but fast growing manufacturing company located in Western PA. Our client has experienced tremendous growth and has expanded its manufacturing capabilities to include very state of the art manufacturing technologies and processes. JOB DESCRIPTION
We are recruiting a Sales Professional with precision machined component parts experience to grow existing and new business opportunities.
The position will be calling on and developing business with customers in aerospace, defense, energy, water and wastewater and medical. The position is open due to continued growth.
This person can work from a home office with occasional travel to the corporate office location.
- Maintain a high level of customer interaction with current accounts and aggressively pursue new business opportunities.
- Develop long-term business relationships and assure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Gain a good understanding of the companys machining capabilities and product offerings that meet customer needs.
- Develop innovative and cost-effective solutions for customers by working with internal engineering and quality teams.
- Will work directly with an in-house estimator to obtain and provide customer engineering specification requirements for the internal engineering and production team.
- Develop and communicate accurate estimates to the client based upon build requirements including timing of delivery and quantity of product.
- Provide effective and timely communication to R&D, engineering, and the customers regarding the design, production and delivery process.
- Work with the internal engineering team to assure a smooth engineering and production process.
- Validate and confirm customer RFQs for potential new business generation.
- Attend trade shows, conferences and other events that would lead to new business opportunities.
Very competitive base pay, incentive/commission, auto allowance and a strong benefits package is provided. QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years experience in precision machining.
- Experience reading and reviewing blueprints and drawings.
- Understanding of different types of metal applications.
- Desire to be part of an organization which provides strong employee engagement and growth opportunities.
- Proven track record of solid sales performance with precision machined parts.
- Possess Program/Process management skills to successfully manage multiple deliverables and projects concurrently.
- Ability to work with teams to solve problems and execute new product launches.
- University degree is preferred but not required.
How to Apply: