Job #: 22889
Title: Project Manager/Scrum Master
Job Location: Bellevue, Washington - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Provide the Project Leadership across a variety to current and new projects. Drive the Scrum process within the team. JOB DESCRIPTION
Product Manager or Technical Project Manager would own the Product(s) from delivery standpoint enabling the team to launch various features
Work with the business owners to identify Product features to implement
Present features for prioritization and are aligned with organization`s vision/roadmap
Transform thoughts/vision into concerned specifications
Responsible for Sprint planning, resource tracking, issue and risk management
Driving consensus on the technical approach, setting timelines, and leading cross-functional development teams from design through delivery.
Ability to analyze technical issues and identify solutions during project execution
Communication with Sponsor, stakeholders and Sr. Leadership
Change Control, deployment planning and management, and managing launch
- Result driven to understand the project vision and lead the team to march towards achieving the project objectives.
- Possess strong relationship-building skills, easily adaptable, exceptional collaboration skills and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Clear communication of results, milestones, project progress to all the stakeholders and ensuring big picture stays in focus while delving into the details.
- Eager to attack unfamiliar problems with curiosity and tenacity, and able to use a light touch to find ways to help the team be more efficient.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Able to understand the technical solution and implementation and how it provides the business outcome.
- Remain flexible to changing priorities and open to new ideas.
- Proficient in PM methodologies and concepts and being able to apply those concepts during project implementation.
- Efficient in resource capacity planning and management.
- Coordinate project status meetings to ensure appropriate audience, efficient use of time, and completion of action items.
- Proactively identifying and managing risks/issues with exceptional problem solving skills
- Ability to run the project using agile methodology
- Outgoing and able to step into different aspects of the project to assist the team stay unblocked.
- TFS or other project management tool to manage project activities.
- Though the PM wouldnt necessarily need to do any technical development work but the team will be using technologies like Microsoft .NET (C#, ASP.NET), Microsoft SQL to build the product. Familiarity with .net would be helpful.
- Does not need to be Scrum Certified.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: