Job #: 25056
Job Location: Somerset, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Prefer local candidates but would consider limited relo.
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a small but fast-growing manufacturing company located in Western PA. This organization has experienced tremendous growth and has expanded its manufacturing capabilities to include very state of the art manufacturing technologies and processes. Their full-service precision machining manufacturing operation, located in the Somerset County Pennsylvania area, works within the aerospace, defense, energy, water/wastewater and medical industries. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Estimator will interface with their customers on a regular basis and will work with sales, engineering and supply chain to develop quotes for existing and new business.
The position is open due to retirement and is located at the clients headquarters in Somerset County.
- Performs all quoting activities for the organization
- Creates a digital and hard copy quotation packet for all outside quotes per customer RFQ
- Liaises with Vendors and Customers on an as needed basis to resolve issues
- Assists the Quality Manager in the enforcement and implementation of the QMS requirements
- Assists in the completion of the Contract Review process
- Assists Senior Leadership Management, Quality, and Administration as needed in tracking the costs associated with Product Realization
- Assists in the identification of raw materials needed to fulfill customer Purchase Orders
- 5+ years of prior experience in purchasing or quoting in a manufacturing operation or machine shop environment
- Working knowledge of the Quality Management Systems Directives
- Knowledgeable in Geometric Tolerancing and skilled in blueprint reading
- Knowledge of Military Specifications is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office.
How to Apply: