Job #: 25133
Job Location: Lumpkin, Georgia - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is currently seeking a Psychologist who has a passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional setting. Our Client employ over 100 psychologists and other mental health professionals who provide clinical services, assessment, consultation, program evaluation and staff development in the fast-paced environment of partnership corrections. The Psychologist plans and implements all professional psychological service programs of a non-medical nature in the facility. Coordinates and directs the activities of personnel engaged in providing psychological services to inmates/residents. JOB DESCRIPTION
You are responsible for
- Conducts psychological screenings and assessments based on review of available records, and clinical interviews with inmates.
- As part of a mental health team, confers with other clinical staff, e.g., psychiatrists, mental health service providers, physicians, nurses, social workers, in order to gather and provide information concerning patient psychological problems, to ensure treatment activities are well integrated, and patient care follow-through occurs.
- Provides treatment to inmates by developing, implementing, and modifying individual treatment plans based on evaluation of needs and level of functioning.
- Makes regular rounds in segregation or other confined housing areas to assess inmate adjustment and mental health treatment needs.
You must have
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Doctoral degree in Psychology.
- Must possess a current, GA unrestricted license to practice psychology in the state where practice occurs.
- Must have two years clinical experience, which includes one year in a comparable position.
- A valid driver`s license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: