Job #: 25023
Title: Senior Mechanical Engineer / Project Manager
Job Location: Arlington, Virginia - United States
Salary: $115,000.00 - $140,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Arcitectual or MEP firms
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This 50 year old, industry leading MEP engineering consulting firm provides excellent benefits including a flexible work environment, health insurance, generous vacation package, employer-matching 401(k) plan, and an opportunity to earn performance-based bonuses throughout the year. Our LEED Gold certified office is Northern Virginia within walking distance to the WMATA subway station. If you would like to be part of this outstanding organization please contact us immediately JOB DESCRIPTION
Seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer with experience designing the mechanical systems (HVAC, plumbing, sprinkler systems, elevators /escalators, kitchens, fire protection, refrigeration, etc.) in buildings (retail, commercial, educational, offices, hospitals restaurants, senior living facilities, etc.).Successful candidate will have a working knowledge of building and energy codes and demonstrate proficiency in HVAC design within the building envelope, including HVAC load calculations, equipment sizing and selection, developing control systems, and performing site surveys. This individual will be required to profitably manage and influence key clients and staff, QUALIFICATIONS
- 10+ years of experience in the commercial, residential, institutional, and multi-family residential environments.
- Strong analytical, communication, computer, and problem-solving skills are essentia
- Complete familiarity with REVIT & BIMl.
- Project management experience
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) preferred.
- Experience must be with US firms, Green Card holders or US citizens, no sponsorship.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: