Job #: 24477
Title: BIM Project Manager / Building Information Management
Job Location: Washington, District of Columbia - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: bonus and benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Full-time BIM Project Manager position in DC with a great employer! JOB DESCRIPTION
Our professional services client is seeking a BIM Project Manager for a permanent position in DC.
Will work onsite with one or more of our client`s AEC customers (in the federal govt)
This individual should have an architecture degree and background and have strong BIM (Building Information Management) project management and technology skills (such as BIM standards, Family Creation, Model Coordination, Regular Model Cleanup, and Transfer Management).
Will coach, guide, mentor, train, and consult with clients on how to best utilize BIM technologies to be more effective and efficient.
This role may also provide some production/design assistance and support for clients.
Required experience and skills:
- Architectural degree
- Both design and BIM background (minimum 5 years)
- Very strong knowledge of Revit - someone with a passion for Revit software
- Any other BIM software would be a plus, such as Navisworks or BIM360
- Good client communication skills
- Must have Top Security Clearance
- Must have a Green Card or US Citizenship
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: