Job #: 24196
Title: Human Resources Generalist - Greenfield Plant Start Up
Job Location: Arlington, Texas - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Texas area - Bilingual preferred.
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Crown Associates is a Professional Search Consulting firm specializing in finding and placing professionals in the General Manufacturing, Defense (Dod/Military), Automotive and other specialized quality manufacturing industries. We have been very successful over the past 20 years in filling position in the areas of Manufacturing Management, Supply Chain Management, Health, Safety and Environmental, Accounting and Finance, Manufacturing Engineering, Design Engineering, Production Control, Materials Management, Executive Management, Human Resources Management, Purchasing, Program Management, Distribution, Maintenance, and other areas. We are in the business of identifying, isolating, and most importantly, evaluating some of the most talented people in their respective industries. We are hired by corporations and businesses to isolate those people who excel and are proven performers and present them to our clients.
Our client is a large World Class Tier I automotive supplier with over 20,000 employees. This successful company is launching a brand new greenfield plant start up in the Arlington, Texas area. The successful candidate will have 3 to 8 years experience working as Sr. Human Resources Generalist, HR Generalist, or HR Manager within a high paced manufacturing environment (preferably union environment). JOB DESCRIPTION
General Job Duties:
- To exhibit teamwork skills and actively participate in team activities in a positive working environment.
- To demonstrate problem solving skills in a work environment that is striving for continuous improvement.
- Follow Company policies and display conduct expected of our client employees as described in the Work Plant Rules and Work Safety Rules.
- Adhere to all safety and health objectives, policies and procedures of our client to provide for a safe and healthful workplace. Work in a safe manner at all times and report any unsafe conditions to your supervisor in order that the situation can be corrected. Report all accidents and near misses in a timely manner when they occur.
- Maintain proper ergonomics at all times when performing assigned tasks.
- To perform daily cross-functional job assignments in all areas of your assigned department per the established procedures and work guidance.
- Participate and support all lean, continuous improvement programs, initiatives and activities.
- Clean all assigned work areas after completion of the required work according to 5s standards.
- Maintain proper radio etiquette when using company radios, PA System and/or phone, business use only.
- Maintain professionalism when representing the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Specific Job Duties:
- Customer service to employees on all levels on HR functions
- Support HR Manager in his/her absence
- Present and administer all levels of training within the facility as directed
- Recruiting and retention
- Benefits administration
- HRIS administration
- Policy creation, interpretation and enforcement
- Investigate and issue performance corrective action as necessary
- Internal company reporting
- Employee incentive programs and events
- Bachelors degree from college or university with 3-6 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- 3-8 years in a manufacturing HR environment, prefer union
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Excellent public speaking/presentation ability.
- MS Office tools fluency.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Flexible work availability.
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Kronos/ADP/SAP Success Factors
- Bilingual speaking English and Spanish preferred.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: