Job #: 24688
Title: Account Manager - Chemical Sales
Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia - United States
Salary: $110,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Base + bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Best Southest USA then Northesat or Midfwest (not west coast)
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Strategic Account Manager
Southeast USA - Work from your home based office near a Major Airport (AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, TN)
What might make this a positive career step?
- There are many long term employees in this group due to a high rate of success! The company is structured to support your Business Development efforts including R&D Product Development support.
- Expect career stability due to market diversity: Chemical Products are sold into various industrial segments such that when one industry is in decline, they adapt and focus on growth in a different segment.
- A position with plenty of autonomy. Youll wok from a Home office near you potential customers in the Southeast USA and report to a Sales Director at the HQ near the R&D Team in IL.
- Expect a generous base salary plus bonus plus all of the expected employee benefits such as paid vacation, travel reimbursements, 401k with matching, medical and other insurances.
An established, USA based, manufacturer of natural-based chemicals and ingredients providing chemical intermediates, modifiers used in plastics, concrete, and asphalt blending, food and person care ingredients, surfactants, rheology modifiers, cleaning chemical and etc. JOB DESCRIPTION
As Strategic Account Manager youll focus on increasing market share of the Oleo-chemical Product Lines (tall oil fatty acids, glycerin, and etc.) This will include development of new business at existing customers as well as the identification and development of new customers while working a home office to conduct regular daily sales activities.
- Developing new accounts and increasing sales activity at existing accounts: Developing key account plans for top 5 accounts and driving plans to completion, including understanding the customers market drivers
- Keeping current with daily CRM updates, monthly safety audits, proper recordkeeping, visit reports, technical service requests, sample requests, submission of expense reports, customer correspondence, monthly price sheets, and other clerical duties
- Providing updated forecasts from customers to sales director on a consistent cyclical basis
- Consulting with colleagues and coordinating the expertise of Technical Service Specialists, Marketing, and Management teams in the selling environment through your sales director.
- Scheduling sales calls and appropriately related entertainment
- Arranging your travel; anticipate 50% travel, mostly domestic
- Keeping current with industry developments, market condition information and technical developments, by collaborating with your Technical and Marketing Staff, reading trade publications and sharing knowledge gained from field exposure and customer visits
- Supporting the sales training needs for this new position
Candidate background profile requested:
We are seeking a dynamic collaborative seller with a passion for "hunting" and the ability to foster long-lasting business relationships (farming). Candidates who are ambitious, assertive and tenacious, with relentless focus on their customer, will flourish in this role.
- BS degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related
- 5+ years of relevant technical B2B sales experience selling chemical products
- Best if have sold tall oil fatty acids or glycerin products for industrial applications (non-food grade)
- Demonstrated balance of working well independently while also collaborating with colleagues
- A history that includes market analysis and sales forecasting.
- Well-versed in using laptop computers for management of your sales territory, internal/external communication , as a tool for sales analysis, and for visual aids on sales presentations
- Prior use of CRM system
- Must have a US drivers license.
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the USA without restrictions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled - proud to offer a Drug-Free Workplace
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: