Job #: 24769
Title: Enterprise Sales Director
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: base, commission, healthcare
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a leader in covering the media, marketing and retail vertical through events and content. For over 10 years ago, our client has confronted the truths in these industries with incisive, unflinching coverage of the challenges and opportunities of medias transformation.
The company has recently moved to expanded headquarters to new headquarters in Manhattan and continues to grow their business with new verticals and new products. As our client continues this positive momentum, they are now adding to their Enterprise Sales division. As an individual contributor, you will be an integral part of the team, representing key strategic accounts and being responsible for growing your account list. Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer and collaborating with other team members, you will successfully close business to further improve the companys growth and success.
Building upon these successes, the company is now looking to continue their growth and hire an Enterprise Sales Director, who can be an integral part of the companys growth. This is an ideal opportunity for a successful and proven sales professional to join a profitable, credible and innovative company. JOB DESCRIPTION
- -Managing, maintaining and converting a realistic pipeline of diverse opportunities based on revenue-based and other goals.
- -Landing calls and face-to-face meetings with new enterprise-potential prospects and current clients to discuss and brainstorm next-level campaigns rooted in client goals and industry realities.
- -For clients without an appetite for extensive campaigns, developing and selling display, events, and branded content products, including branded articles, videos, sponsored audio and other formats.
- -Weekly team strategy meetings to discuss and share approaches and challenges, and weekly one-on-one meetings with the CSO to fine-tune your approach to winning large pieces of business.
- -Following your client list through the industry press and social media to stay on top of all activations and opportunities.
- -Reporting and fulfillment duties as specified by management, including updating NetSuite for account contact, opportunities and other activity.
- -5-7 years of sales experience at an agency or publisher, with some experience selling custom integrations and products (i.e. not just selling straight from the sales kit).
- -Experience selling multi-platform campaigns or packages featuring some level of display, content, events or other types of inventory.
- -Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with top marketing decision makers at brands and agencies, including advertising and marketing technology platforms.
- -Experience with NetSuite or other tools to manage client and prospect pipeline.
- -An understanding of the digital media and marketing industry, including a strong conceptual familiarity with advertising and marketing technology (e.g. programmatic).
- -Self-motivated individual who can work beyond basic goals to achieve strategic objectives and, yes, hit their numbers, but also sell through work and build relationships.
- -Full-time presence at offices/not remote.
- -Bachelors degree.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: