Job #: 24761
Title: Senior Java Software Developer ( Linux , PostgreSQL preferred )
Job Location: Greensboro, North Carolina - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Company in Greensboro is looking for a Senior Java Developer with solid Linux / PostgreSQL. This is a full-time, direct-hire position with our client (not a consulting need). Salary + full benefits. Small development team environment, opportunity to make a big impact. JOB DESCRIPTION
Drives new development projects to successful completion across the full software development life cycle. Emphasizes creativity and pragmatism in a fast-moving environment. QUALIFICATIONS
- Develop quality, robust software that fully meets provided software requirements
- Design and implement applications that correctly implement requirements through effective coding practices.
- Develop and design solid, normalized relational database schemas.
- Interface with internal and external customers to gain an understanding of their software needs.
- Assist in development of current software products including custom in-house web, mobile and legacy applications.
- Mentor junior and intermediate level software developers.
- 4+ years Java
- 2+ years Linux or Unix
- 4+ years database analysis and design
- 4+ years with an RDBMS
- 3+ years designing and developing web applications
- Tools from the Java ecosystem
- Developing mobile applications
- PostgreSQL (highly preferred) or MySQL, SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle
- ReactJS and associated technologies
- Grails Framework
- Git version control system
- Business experience - knowledge of what activities comprise and maintain systems in a transaction environment
How to Apply: