Job #: 24758
Title: Home Health Administrator
Job Location: Deerfield Beach, Florida - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: bonus, benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Opportunity with a fast paced healthcare organization. We are seeking a leader to manage clinical and financial matters, federal and state regulatory compliance, business development, recruitment and staff development for an expanding home health agency in Palm Beach County JOB DESCRIPTION
- Manages overall operations of home health services while meeting Federal and State regulations and meeting accrediting body and Agency quality service standards.
- Organizes and directs the operations to assure availability and provision of care and services.
- Implements procedures to monitor data entry to ensure the integrity and timeliness of payroll, billing and State statistics as appropriate.
- Participates in administrative on-call responsibilities.
- Ensures that operational and clinical processes are being completed to support timely billing.
- Monitors and analyzes the episode-based reimbursement for accuracy.
- Monitors and analyzes staff efficiency; implements corrective actions as indicated.
- Directs and monitors quality improvement programs; continuously evaluates and improves processes, systems, and workflows. Evaluates systemic problems and develop action plans to address them. Reports results to superior and subordinates, as appropriate.
- Oversees, monitors and analyzes Agency s outcomes; strives for improvement through the QA process.
- Communicates with the clinical managers/supervisors/staff on a regular basis to assure that documentation and care is accurate and reflective of client condition and meets Medicare guidelines.
- Directs and evaluate all operations and staff functions, i. e.; nursing, staffing, administration, etc.
- Ensures referrals for service with clinical staff are appropriate.
- Oversees and participates in human resources functions including but not limited to interviewing, hiring, orientation, supervision, counseling, evaluations and staff development.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Florida
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience as a professional nurse.
- Two of these years of experience should have been in a supervisory, consultative, educational and/or administrative nursing position.
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience in the home health care field.
The physical requirements of this position include lifting, prolonged sitting. The mental/sensory requirements include recall, reasoning, problem-solving, hearing, speaking clearly, writing legibly, keyboarding, reading and logical thinking. The environment`s pace can vary from steady to a sometimes-fast pace requiring handling of multiple priorities, frequent, sometimes intense customer interactions.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: