Job #: 24829
Title: International Tax Manager
Job Location: Purchase, New York - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 10% bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are a Fortune-500 company that values performing with purpose. Beyond a salary, we provide employees with the possibility of work/Life benefits (work from home, flex times, half day Fridays or the local equivalent), health care benefits, wellness programs, and retirement plans. Every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Within our compliance team, each team member has the opportunities to work with tax planning, tax audit and tax accounting teams, and to gain a better understanding of the business. With the U.S. tax reform, each member has a great opportunity to learn the application of the new tax laws and the impact. We offer the wide-range of career path, and we value your effort and contribution to the team and tax department. The International Tax Manager is responsible for the below: JOB DESCRIPTION
- Review Forms 5471, 8858, and 8865 tax returns for foreign subsidiaries
- Prepare Transition tax calculation, GILTI, and FDII
- Prepare FTC and tax pool calculation
- Review tax return disclosures and elections related to foreign operations, and all other required international tax filings.
- Earnings and Profits calculations for foreign subsidiaries including maintaining foreign tax pools, sourcing foreign subsidiary income, and allocating/apportioning foreign subsidiary expenses.
- Calculate and substantiate Subpart F income inclusions for purposes of the US tax return.
- Assist Tax Planning projects
- Assist Tax Audit IDRs
- Assist Tax Accounting
- Bachelor`s degree in Accounting
- 5+ years international tax experience with public accounting firm and/or multinational corporation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Masters in Taxation Preferred
- Detail Oriented individual who takes ownership of projects
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: