Job #: 24919
Title: Plastic Injection Molding Process Engineer
Job Location: Arlington, Texas - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Crown Associates is a Professional Search Consulting firm specializing in finding and placing professionals in the Automotive, General Manufacturing, Defense (Dod/Military) and other specialized quality manufacturing industries. We have been very successful over the past 20 years in filling position in the areas of Quality, Manufacturing Management, Supply Chain Management, Health, Safety and Environmental, Accounting and Finance, Manufacturing Engineering, Design Engineering, Production Control, Materials Management, Executive Management, Human Resources Management, Purchasing, Program Management, Distribution, Maintenance, and other areas. We are in the business of identifying, isolating, and most importantly, evaluating some of the most talented people in their respective industries. We are hired by corporations and businesses to isolate those people who excel and are proven performers and present them to our clients. JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is a large World Class Tier I automotive supplier with over 20,000 employees. This successful company is in the process of filling a Plastic Injection Molding Process Engineer position. The successful candidate will have 3 to 8 years experience working as Injection Molding Process Engineer within a high paced unionized Tier I automotive or similar high paced manufacturing environment.
Key responsibilities include
- Verify correct set-up of molds, presses and auxiliary equipment before machine start up.
- Initiate machine process, make adjustments within process tolerance and recommend any changes for improved efficiencies.
- Continually monitor all processes related to injection molding to ensure equipment is running at optimal efficiency
- Participate in analyzing and work to resolve process, equipment and tool issues.
- Assist in the set-up and start-up of new tools, new equipment and resins for trial
- Assist with the set-up and maintenance of other equipment as required. Including but not limited to crane operations, robotics, injection molding machines, conveyors, etc.
- Assist mold machine operators as required
- Responsible for regular and periodic monitoring of product for acceptable quality and the most current specifications.
- Work with limited supervision and maintain an atmosphere of cooperation among and between shifts and departments.
Desired Skills and Experience
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Associates Degree in a technical; or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Course work relating to injection molding desired
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in injection molding, preferably in an automotive manufacturing environment
- Must have experience processing plastics and setting tools
If you have been looking for an environment where people are valued, entrepreneurial spirit is boundless and opportunities for success are based on merit, and if you want to add value to your company, then working for our client may be the place for you.
How to Apply: