Job #: 24976
Title: Content Marketing Manager
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $105,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Great opportunity to work with a leading GPS and mobility company out of their New York City location (with occasional Long Island location work). Industry leader looking to continue building out their digital group within their strong marketing department. Work cross functionally across product, sales, technology and digital. JOB DESCRIPTION
Join an exciting GPS/Mobility Company as their new Content Marketing Manager working out of the New York City office with an occasional times spent in their Long Island Offices. The company is almost 20 years old and an industry leader with an established clientele. Our client helps organizations who maintain vehicle fleets drive cost savings, increase productivity, improve customer service and foster a safer work environment. They are seeking a proven Content Marketing Manager to be responsible for developing and managing the brand and content for all internal and external marketing communications.
- Have a proven ability to define B2B platform content strategy, further develop brand voice/tone, and editorial approach for all types of content production, to meet aggressive project goals and communicate company vision to diverse enterprise software buyers.
- Administer all aspects of large and small content creation and execution, including a full-range of public relations, campaign tag lines, website copy, video scripts and storyboards, thought leadership slide decks, email campaign content, case studies, webinars, sales and marketing collateral, digital ads, and optimization of content for search engines.
- Develop B2B software buyer audience insights, personas, keyword research, messaging themes, campaign plans, competitive information and content performance analytics to help build, manage, and execute an editorial calendar.
- Manage website content through our current CMS (WordPress) and its internal content library, complete and update regular content and performance audits.
- 5+ years of experience writing for business to business (B2B) software companies.
- Ability to analytics to drive impact and articulate effectiveness of content programs.
- BA or BS in journalism, English or related field and experience in business software, telematics, or business intelligence is a plus.
- Exceptional writing skills; able to draft communications for various platforms, formats and purposes while capturing a consistent voice and driving action or engagement.
- Proven editorial skills with outstanding command of the English (or primary customer) language.
- Strong project and peer management skills with the ability to own and drive content campaigns to get things done, while developing team members` growth.
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative software start-up environment.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: