Job #: 24341
Title: Accounting Manager
Job Location: Buffalo, New York - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 20% Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This role requires a dynamic, finance professional that is eager to lean into new opportunities while participating in an environment that thrives on teamwork. This person needs to be comfortable in a work hard, play hard culture. Ideas and recommendations in all areas of the business are encouraged. This person will have many opportunities to help shape and improve the corporate accounting processes for the entire firm while directly reporting to the CFO. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Overall maintenance of the accuracy of the general ledger.
- Maintaining the corporate compliance calendar.
- Key aspects of the monthly financial closing process, including preparation of closing journal entries.
- Developing work processes to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Reconciling bank accounts.
- Reconciling intercompany accounts and transactions.
- Providing analytical support to the President and CFO.
- Assisting with the preparation of sales tax returns.
- Assisting with the preparation of corporate tax returns.
- Opportunity to oversee staff.
- Run point on external financial audits.
- Bachelors degree with a business/finance/accounting concentration.
- A minimum of three years of financial accounting or audit experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience preparing and analyzing financial statements.
- Strong understanding of general ledger accounting.
- Willingness to tackle problems and learn new things.
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: