Job #: 24176
Title: Business Unit Controller
Job Location: Keene, New Hampshire - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: 25% bonus, full benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Business Unit Controller
Southwest New Hampshire or Northeast Boston MA Location
Relocation Assistance Available
Competitive Pay, 25% Target Bonus, Full Benefits
Our client is a multi-billion dollar manufacturer of electronic instrumentation; and we have an immediate opening for a Business Unit Controller role with a growing division (mfg of specialty equipment - a 30+ year old business, stable, profitable, growing). We are looking for the lead finance executive for a <$100M business, reporting directly to the Business Unit President. This is hands-on, on-the-floor finance role seeking strong operational finance experience; cost accounting, revenue recognition, forecasting, financial planning and analysis skills. Must have strong leadership and business acumen. Must be polished and able to present to corporate when necessary. FULL JOB UPON REQUEST JOB DESCRIPTION
- Be a strong business partner to the executive team; from a strategic and tactical perspective
- Drive financial results of the business, managing financial accounting, planning, forecasting and analysis including sales target revenue, inventory, working capital and profit margin.
- Drive unit performance in achieving budgeted and forecasted financial metrics
- Provide timely and accurate financial statements, analysis of budgets, financial trends and work with the sales and operations teams on forecasting
- Develop tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the executive team and make actionable recommendation on both strategy and operations
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities
- Participate in special projects, including acquisition opportunities, and compile a variety of special reports
- Bachelors degree in Accounting and/or Finance required, CPA Desired
- Must have led all of finance/P&L for at least a $40M public manufacturing business
- Experience with a public accounting firm and CPA preferred (not required
- Have strength in Cost Accounting, Revenue Recognition, Operational Finance, Inventory Control
- Ability to make strategic recommendations toward business objectives (optimizing revenue growth, improve working capital performance, drive operating profits)
- Ability to prepare monthly/quarterly/year-end financial statements for the business
- Must have strong experience in reporting and compliance.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff, set goals and objectives to meet Business Unit goals as well as the proven ability to select talent and develop subordinates.
How to Apply: