Job #: 24545
Title: Machine Learning Infrastructure Engineer
Job Location: Pleasanton, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Machine Learning Infrastructure Engineer to be part of a global software company who are a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications. Customers are their focus and they work hard at providing user friendly applications to medium to large enterprises.
Our client is a well established company, known to drive business agility in a fast-moving world, ttheir platform leads the way for people in companies to collaborate, gain insights, and make smarter decisions faster..
Their planning tool enables a comprehensive set of cloud-based software solutions supported by a powerful, in-memory technology platform that enables functional and company-wide business planning and built-in analytics at very large scale. They offer purpose-built solutions that allow those closest to the business to plan.
- Excellent in ML Infrastructure with Dev Ops background with expertise in Apache Spark, Kubernetes, Docker, Bash, Chef, Apache Airflow.
- Experience handling projects with Financial principles with huge databases and understanding the design and Infrastructure is important.
- Strong understanding of big data and distributed systems and experience in AWS, message queues, NoSQL, SQL database.
Do you get excited by connecting customers through great product? Does the thought of changing the way people plan across businesses of all sizes excite you?
Our client is looking for an experienced Machine Learning Infrastructure Engineer to join their team at Pleasanton, California.
- As a core member of Data Science Team, you will build, evolve, and scale state-of-the-art machine learning system infrastructure powering the data and AI platform.
- You will own and operate deep learning training systems, models serving systems, and dataset management pipelines.
- You`ll be a key engineer contributing to the design, development and operation of the large-scale infrastructure systems.
- Youll work closely with the broader infrastructure and DEV OPS team to build a new scalable ML Infrastructure.
- You`ll work with our deep learning researchers and backend engineers to implement scalable solutions to solve complex problems.
- Strong understanding of big data and distributed systems
- Expertise in Apache Spark, Kubernetes, Docker, Bash, Chef, Apache Airflow.
- Proficient in Python. Knowing Golang is a plus
- Experience in AWS, message queues, NoSQL, SQL database
- Experience with popular deep learning frameworks is preferred, but optional (Tensorflow, Caffe, or Pytorch)
- Experience in deep learning model training is preferred, but optional
- BS/MS/PhD in computer science or related engineering fields
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: