Job #: 24478
Title: Sr. BIM Manager / Sr. Building Information Manager / Architect
Job Location: San Francisco, California - United States
Salary: $95,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: bonus and benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Building Information Management (BIM) full-time position in Northern CA with a great employer and good benefits. JOB DESCRIPTION
Our professional services client is seeking a Sr. BIM Manager in Santa Clara, San Jose, or San Francisco, working onsite with one of our client`s AEC customers.
This individual would have an architecture degree and background and have strong BIM (Building Information Management) technology skills
Will coach, guide, mentor, train, and consult with clients on how to best utilize BIM technologies to be more effective and efficient.
- Work with others to define Scope of Work, create initial project setup with workflow documents, and define and communicate project goals and milestones
- Facilitate project kick-off meetings with clients
- Work as part of a project team to achieve consistent results
- Define and monitor quality control programs
- Provide over-the-shoulder training, developing and shadowing to staff
- Facilitate integration of BIM technology with other applications (i.e, Construction, Cost Estimation, etc.)
- Monitor and control project budgets
- Provide feedback to others on additional client opportunities and support developing business proposals
- Must have an Architectural Degree
- Professional registration (PE, RA, AIA, PMP, etc) and industry accreditations (LEED AP, GISP) preferred
- About 6-7 years of experience in a professional environment
- About 5+ years of professional experience using and supporting Autodesk products to develop workflow improvements, project setup, BIM execution, and related activities.
- Must have solid experience with Revit Architecture. Also ideal to have some experience with Revit MEP, Revit Structure, Civil 3D for coordination with other disciplines.
- Strongly prefer experience with AutoCAD and Navisworks for clash detection, Rhino, and BIM360.
- Knowledge of design industry workflows and production cycles
- Ideal to have working knowledge of project management software
RECOMMENDED WORK TRAITS
- Adept at interacting with clients in a polished and professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Has a positive attitude, passion and patience working with clients
- Ability to uphold the use of standards and escalate issues in a timely fashion
- Ability to understand project scopes, budgets and communicate risk
- Adept at exploring new technology and evaluating the impact of an existing workflow
- Experience with challenging existing workflows and proposing alternatives that save clients time, money, or improve quality
- Experience with multiple BIM/CAD project management tasks/roles, including training and support mentor, project team member and strategic leader
- Must have a Green Card or US Citizenship
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: