Job #: 23960
Title: Sr Front-End Developer
Job Location: Chicago, Illinois - United States
Salary: $110,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
No relo paid, but open to out-of-state candidates
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Front-end Software Engineer opportunity for a financial technology firm (FinTech).
Opportunity to work on latest technologies, develop new products. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms.
- Use an Agile approach to iteratively maintain and develop new functionality.
- Work with server-side engineers to build robust RESTful and/or SOAP-based Web services.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Promote usability best practices.
- A bachelors degree in computer science, mathematics, or other related field.
- 3-5 years experience with SPA client-side frameworks such as Angular.js or Ember.js.
- 3-5 years experience with server-side technologies such as Node.JS, Java, or C#.
- Proven knowledge of enterprise software concerns such as security, scalability, transaction management, and concurrency.
- Familiarity with design patterns like MVC and MVVM required.
- Experience with XML and XSLT is a plus.
- Experience working in Scrum-based methodologies is a plus.
- Experience working with SASS, and build process management tools like Grunt or Gulp.
- Highly motivated individual with the potential and desire to learn new technologies and take on an increasing level of responsibility within the technology team.
- Ability to work independently, communicates effectively, and produces superior results.
- Experience within the financial services industry is desirable.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: