Job #: 23975
Title: Automation Engineer
Job Location: Mobile, Alabama - United States
Salary: $85,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Automation Engineer responsible for performing varied duties to safely install, commission, troubleshoot, repair and maintain aircraft production, support, and manufacturing plant equipment. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Perform scheduled maintenance and repair as necessary manufacturing support equipment
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs /troubleshooting of manufacturing equipment
- Be totally familiar with PLC programs, equipment manuals, electrical and mechanical drawings and work orders in performing required maintenance and service,
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and adjust,
- Use technical skills to operate electrical & automation instruments to troubleshooting and repair specialized manufacturing equipment;
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- 10+ years of relevant working experience
- Aviation / automotive production skills and knowledge
- 10+ years of relevant working
- Siemens PLC or Allen Bradley experience is a must,
- Production maintenance experience required.
- Fluent in English (both written and oral)
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: