Job #: 23874
Title: Java - SQL Developer
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: $150,000.00 - $180,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Strong annual bonuses and superior benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
prefer local / consider relo for exceptional candidate
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Opportunity to join an outstanding financial/technology company known for their technological innovation. Our client is expanding due to their own growing global client base and is seeking outstanding software engineers looking for challenge, self-direction and financial rewards.
Superior compensation potential combined and commitment to employees reflected in strong employee retention history, superior benefits and a no-layoff policy make this opportunity unique.
This is a mid-sized company where your work with be recognized and rewarded. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Backend development using Core Java, data model and transport layers. Multithreaded-high throughput. XML
- Develop core brokerage processes such as dealing with user authentication to access trading, account management and other customer facing applications.
- Add new features and interfaces for user authentication
- Expand second factor authentication offering.
- Complete project responsibility from analysis through development, testing, and implementation into production.
- Team environment a mix of collaboration and self-directed, independent work on challenging, rewarding projects
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or highly technical field. PhD a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Core Java or C++/Java mix.
- Experience with UNIX/Linux software development
- Strong knowledge of SQL and relational database design.
- Mobile software development is a plus
- Highly analytical and adept at solving complex problems.
- Self-motivated and directed and fast learner
- Stable employment background
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: